Price Draw Terms & Conditions
What Cornwall Thinks
- Entry into any prize draw relating to surveys for What Cornwall Thinks (“WCT”) confirms acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the same.
- The promoter and prize draw operator is PFA Research Ltd (Company registered in England, no. 2638871) whose registered office is c/o Bennett Jones & Co, 22 Callywith Gate Industrial Estate, Launceston Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2RQ and operates from offices at Tremough Innovation Centre, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10 9TA.
- By taking part in surveys for WCT you will receive entry into prize draws as a way of thanking you for your participation and to encourage your participation in future surveys.
- As well as the monthly survey prize draws, some surveys may be accompanied with additional prize draw entries that will be indicated clearly in the survey invitation. From time to time PFA Research may run additional prize draws linked to ad-hoc surveys run through the WCT panel.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions apply to all prize draws we promote for WCT survey participants and WCT members.
- The prize draw is by online entry. Internet access is therefore required. Please ask whoever pays the bill for the internet connection before participating in any WCT survey and entering the prize draw. If you are unable to access the website page to participate in the survey and therefore make an entry, check in the first instance with your Internet Service Provider. If you believe the survey website may be at fault, email us on email@example.com or call 0800 0933437 (free to call). N.B. Entries cannot be made on this number.
- There will be a minimum of one prize draw per month, each to the minimum value of £50. The prize may vary from month to month and will be accurately described through the survey invitation (e.g. “£50 worth of High Street shopping vouchers”). No alternatives will be offered though PFA Research reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value.
- Each prize draw opens on at 00:01 a.m. UK local time on the first day of the calendar month and closes at 23:59 UK local time on the last day of the month. All WCT members who successfully complete at least one survey via the WCT Panel within this time frame, excluding the initial registration or profiling survey, will automatically receive one (1) entry into the prize draw for each survey they complete. No purchase or payment is required.
- Maximum one entry per person per survey (i.e. a member completing two different WCT surveys within a calendar month will receive two entries into the prize draw for that calendar month). Entries by third parties are not accepted. WCT survey participants will be excluded from the current or all future prize draws if PFA Research has reason to believe unfair or fraudulent activity has taken place. This includes duplicate survey entries using different names or email addresses and failing WCT survey quality checks, such as survey ‘speeding’, ‘straightlining’ and open-end question assessment.
- Entry is open to WCT panel members and invited WCT survey participants who are UK residents only, aged 16 or over. Employees of PFA Research, its families, agents and anyone professionally connected with What Cornwall Thinks or its activities are excluded from entering.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are invalid, incomplete, corrupt, illegible, lost or delayed in transit, or which fail to be properly submitted. All of which will be deemed void.
- PFA Research will use any personal data relating to entrants solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and personal data will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- Winner(s) will be randomly selected by an independent person from all entries after the closing date. Winners will be notified by email within fourteen days of the draw. The winner must reply to the notification within ten days of the date the notification email was sent in order to claim the prize. If no response is obtained with ten calendar days of notification, the prize(s) will be forfeited and may be awarded to (an) alternate winner(s) selected in a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. A maximum of one redraw will be made. The identity of the independent person who supervises the draw is available on request. Any prize remaining unclaimed will be donated to a charity chose by PFA Research at the end of the calendar year.
- Prize draw winners agree to the use of their name and disclosure of their approximate location in Cornwall (e.g. St Austell’ or ‘TR26′) on the PFA Research or WCT websites and in social media, by PFA Research. Winners further agree to participate in any reasonable promotional activity, including photographs and audio and/or visual recordings.
- Winner(s) accept prizes at their own risk.
- A list of previous winners’ names and approximate locations may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: PFA Research Ltd, Tremough Innovation Centre, Penryn, TR10 9TA.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry or membership of WCT. PFA Research reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion. No correspondence will be entered into on any matters arising from any prize draw.
- PFA Research shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, except for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, arising out of the administration of prize draws, or out of the winner’s or any third parties enjoyment of the prizes.
These Terms and Conditions are current from 17th January 2017.